Saturday, May 20, 2017

CTMH Australasian Little Dreamer Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard our Little Dreamer Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop.

If you have arrived here from Tanya then you are in the right place.

If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you a creation which features Close To My Heart’s May  Featured collection, Little Dreamer.


Little Dreamer isn't just for girls- I created this Easter layout featuring my two boys and added strips of the Little Dreamer paper packet down the side of the page. I also used the paper to mat my main 6x4 photo.



To add more interest I added the circle stamp around the layout and this enforced the circular theme. This same stamp had the journal lines and the date and 'captured moment' sentiment- very versatile! I cut two Easter eggs from the Cricut in Little Dreamer colours and then added a grass border from the Jack Cardmaking stamp set.



I also cut the Easter title from my Cricut- I didn't think it stood out enough using just the Lemon title so I shadowed it by cutting the same title slightly bigger in Lagoon cardstock.



This Workshop Your Way collection can be yours for just $46NZD.  Individual components can be ordered from your CTMH consultant.

If you do not have a consultant please contact me or place an order here.

I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Maz Woods.

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout Lauren. I like all the extra details you've added. Title looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and papers for an Easter layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas here thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are perfect for an Easter layout! And I have always loved that Easter egg cut. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Between The Folds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds Challenge (BTF).

    Brandi R.
    DT member BTF
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!