Sunday, August 28, 2016

R is for Ribbon


 
Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter R. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their R element will be featured in their post.

If you came from Darlys then you're on the right track!

I decided to feature the new Whimsy Ribbon Pack on my scrapbook page, as I have seen some beautiful cards using ribbon but struggle with it on my layouts.

Here is a layout I have created using the new Flower Market Cricut cartridge along with the ribbon.



The title was cut in Peacock and Glacier cardstock, and I used Pear Cardstock for the photo mats.



This is the gorgeous mason jar and flower bouquet I cut with the cartridge images using Pear and Peacock cardstock plus Calypso paper for the flowers, and a Glacier cardstock jar. I added some of the Whimsy Ribbon around the jar for a 3D look and to add more interest.



I also placed strips of ribbon across the photo mats, and stamped a journal box in Peacock ink using the Capture This stamp set. I also added some hearts and scallop lines using Pear ink and the same stamp set.



I have shared the complete cut file available to you here if you have the Flower Market Cricut Cartridge.

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Catherine of CatScrapbooking.

In case you get lost along the way…go to Catherine Nowak for a complete list of participants!

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout, thanks for sharing the file. Flower Market sure makes crafting fun. Really like the journaling box also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!