Thursday, January 1, 2015

CTMH Stamp of the Month: This Moment S1501 Australasian Blog Hop


Hello and welcome aboard the first 2015 installment of our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Jenny then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

The January Stamp of the Month This Moment is available exclusively throughout January for $33 or for just $5 when you spend $75. 

I love the bullseye stamp , and decided to use this as a border for my card. I stamped it down the side with Cranberry ink, and then added a fussy cut heart that was second generation stamped in Black ink. The arrows were stamped across the bottom third of the card, and a sentiment from the same stamp set ties it all together.



Keeping a very simplistic colour scheme means that this card is not too girly, and can be given to a special man in your life come Valentines Day. Matting the entire card with black cardstock anchors the card and also makes the red pop against the white.

This Moment is only available until 31st January from your CTMH consultant. I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop, Vandra's Blog.

CTMH supplies used:
Cardstock: Black, White Daisy
Embellishments: For Always Sparkles
Ink: Black, Cranberry
Stamp set: This Moment

9 comments:

  1. Lovely - I love clean & simple cards like these but just never seem to really pull it off - I always have to add more - kinda of defeats the purpose. I really like how you pulled this off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great, I agree simple but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, this crisp clean card and very affective. TFS I am so casing this card for workshops

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black, red, white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!