Friday, August 1, 2014

CTMH Stamp of the Month: What A Hoot S1408A Australasian Blog Hop



Hello and welcome aboard our Stamp of the Month Australasian Close to My Heart Blog Hop. If you have arrived here from Monika's blog, A Sprinkle of Glitter, then you are in the right place. If you landed here by accident, no problem, please join in by following the link at the end of this post.

Today I would like to share with you two cards that feature the August Stamp of the Month What A Hoot available exclusively throughout August for $29.99 or for just $5 when you spend $75.



The first card I created is a box card for a birthday gift voucher- perfect for those hard to buy for people! This features the new Scaredy Cat paper as well as a new colour to the CTMH range, Thistle.



I made the owl ready to party with a jaunty party hat and some blingy eyes. I masked the Happy Owl'oween sentiment to use the "happy", then stamped the birthday using another stamp set.

This is what the box looks like opened up, ready to pop a voucher, cash or small present inside.



The second card was a fun card I created using the other owl image as well as one of our Quotes Dimensional Elements. I love the sentiment!



The August Stamp Of The Month What A Hoot is only available until 31st August from your CTMH consultant. I'd love you to leave a comment before heading off to the next stop,  Denise's Blog, Scrap Stamp Share.

CTMH supplies used:
Card one:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Thistle, Whisper
Embellishments: Grey Sparkles from For Always WOTG
Ink: Black, Sunset, Thistle
Paper: Scaredy Cat
Stamp Sets: Card Chatter- Birthday, What A Hoot

Card two:
Cardstock: Cranberry, Topiary, White Daisy
Embellishments: Quotes Dimensional Elements
Ink: Topiary, Slate
Paper: Jubilee
Stamp Set: What A Hoot

6 comments:

  1. I love your work here - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box card is just lovely. I love the colours on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box card is just lovely - I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a clever box Lauren. I'd love some instructions on how to make it if you don't mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!